The Building Codes and Standards Board meets when it has business.
The board consists of seven members and two alternates with the following qualifications:
- Two licensed electricians, at least one of which shall be a master electrician: Place 1 Will Gray, Electrician and Place 2 Rick Roper-Master Electrician
- Two licensed plumbers, at least one of which shall be a master plumber: Place 3 Charley Buckingham-Plumber and Place 4 Roy Songy-Master Plumber
- One building contractor: Place 5 Bobby Heffner
- One person holding a license or certification from the Texas Commission on Fire Protection: Place 6 Bryan Causey
- One licensed heat and air conditioning contractor
The purpose of the Building Codes and Standards Board is to recommend building code ordinances or amendments for adoption and to hear appeals from building code interpretations made by the building official or the fire marshal.
If you are interested in serving on the Building Codes & Standards Board you may submit an online application
or print the application
and send via:
• Fax 817-426-9374
City of Burleson
Attn: City Secretary
141 W. Renfro
Burleson, TX 76028
For More Information
Contact Deputy City Secretary Cathy Bourg at 817-426-9662 or email.