90 minute computer stations are only available to library card holders. 15 minute passes are available at the reference desk for library guests.
Two computers in the children's area are available for library card holders 12 and under. Two computers in The Pit (Burleson Public Library's teen room) are available for library card holders 12 to 18 years of age.
Printing cost is 10 cents per page (black and white) and 50 cents per page (color). 2G USB flash drives may be purchased at the checkout desk for $7.00 and headphones may be purchased at the checkout desk for $2.00.
Computer Use Guidelines
Internet Use Policy
Wireless Internet Use Policy
- The daily time limit is 90 minutes for internet stations and 15 minutes for express stations.
- If you have more than $5.00 in fines you will not be able to access public computers.
- Children 17 and under must have a library card and parental permission to use the computers.
- Children 10 and under must be accompanied by a responsible adult during computer use.
- Please scan personal disks/flash drives for viruses before using them in library computers.
- Internet filtering is in place for all patrons. Some websites may not be available at Burleson Public Library. An adult patron needing access to a filtered site for business or research purposes may request staff to allow access.