Are you looking for a way to volunteer in your community? Do you have a soft spot for cats and dogs? If the answer to either question is YES, then you should consider becoming an Animal Shelter Volunteer!
Look here to find your purrfect volunteer job:
- Animal Care: Help groom our animals to look their best for prospective families.
- Doggone Walkers: Help keep our dogs socialized and exercised.
- Cat Caretakers: Help keep our feline friends petted and loved.
- People Care: Help greet the public.
- Shelter Care: Help provide maintenance and improvements to the shelter, including cleaning and organizational activities.
- Resource Development: Help raise funds needed for vaccines, food, comfort items, vet care, etc. Also, helping develop and implement community outreach programs.
Volunteer Registration Form
Volunteers must be 18 years or older to participate.