Municipal Court Online Payments
The City of Burleson Municipal Court Online Citations system will allow you to look up the status of citations and pay them over a secure Internet connection using a credit card. This system will provide improved service by giving the public real-time access to pay citations at their convenience - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please read the guidelines and instructions below and then click the Online Municipal Court Payments
You must understand that payment in full of any fine through this system constitutes an admission of guilt and will result in the entry of a conviction against you. Any such convictions will be reported to the Texas Department of Public Safety or to the state from which your driver's license has been issued.
Juveniles and minors CANNOT pay their citations online through this web site. All juveniles are required to appear in open court accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. A minor is also required to appear in Court with a parent or legal guardian if he or she is 18 years of age or younger and charged with an alcohol -related violation.
This service CANNOT be used for the following situations:
- Juveniles are defined as persons sixteen (16) years of age or younger.
- Minors are persons 21 years of age and younger on alcohol -related offenses and under 18 years of age in tobacco -related offenses.
- You cannot make partial payments.
- You cannot pay a fine for a person in jail.
- You cannot pay cash bonds.
- You cannot pay dismissal fees.
- You cannot use this service to pay any alternative sentencing option such as a driving safety course or deferred disposition.
MasterCard and Visa are the only credit cards the City accepts.
Please note: All payments received by 4 p.m. will be posted to accounts on the next business day.
Under certain circumstances, a time payment plan may be granted, but you will have to make those arrangements in person and cannot make the payments online. Please go to the Time Payment Plans page of this web site to learn about this program, or contact the municipal court offices at 817-426-9220.