Before applying for a position with the City of Burleson, please review these guidelines:
- The City accepts only completed applications and only when a specific employment notice of a job vacancy is posted.
- You may submit a resume in addition to your application, but resumes will not substitute for a completed application.
- All positions are open until filled. This means that the hiring manager can choose to stop the collection of applications at the point that he/she is ready to begin the interview process. If no candidates are selected, the position may be posted again.
- The City of Burleson will contact (either by telephone or mail) the applicants selected for pre-placement testing and/or personal interview. Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are not able to contact each applicant by phone.
- If you wish to be considered for future positions, you must submit a new application for each position.
- The City of Burleson is an equal opportunity employer.
Submitting an Application
Applications can be submitted online by following the "apply online" button below each job title.
You may also visit City Hall for a paper application at:
141 W. Renfro St.
Burleson, TX 76028
If you have any questions please feel free to call 817-426-9640.