Lynda.com Online Learning
Limitless learning, limitless possibilities!
Lynda.com—a premier online learning resource offering more than 4,000 courses covering technical skills, creative techniques, business strategies, and more—is now available FREE with your library card.
What does lynda offer?
Lynda for Libraries allows you to watch videos in small, easy-to-manage chunks, and to return to the lessons at your convenience.
Course offerings include:
- Art, graphic design, and music classes, teaching everything from 3D animation to engineering sound to the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, and more)
- Help with computer programs, including videos on how to use Microsoft Office
- Courses that can help you in your career—everything from public speaking to marketing to dealing with workplace issues
- Computer programming, IT management (Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X), and web design
- Photography and video… just to name a few.
- Lynda can be accessed online — from home or at the Library.
Once you log into lynda.com using your library card number and password, you may want to create a personalized account by entering a name and email address. This account will help manage your course history, playlists, bookmarks, and Certificates of Completion.
Need help navigating the site? Watch a quick overview video of how to use lynda.com here.
How do I log in to gain access?
Log in using your library card number and PIN.
How can I find or update my PIN number?
The default PIN number associated with your library card number is determined by the library.Ask at the Library's Customer Service desk or Information desk for assistance.
Can I log in from the lynda.com homepage?
You must access your lynda.com accounts through the Burleson Library's designated login page. Our recommendation is that patrons bookmark this page.
Do I have access to mobile apps?
Access through mobile apps is not available for library patrons. However, you can access lynda.com on your mobile devices using a browser.
Start learning today!