COVID-19 Individual Assistance Needs
City of Burleson Resource Hotline
The City of Burleson has set up a hotline number to help put you in touch with the resources you need. Call our hotline (682) 312-2780, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m to 5 p.m.
211 Texas - Use the link provided or dial 2-1-1 for information on food, health, housing and more
Texas Attorney General - Child Support and COVID-19
Outreach Ministry at Pathway Church - Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. (817) 295-5832
OpenDoor Church - Assisting with the elderly and individuals. (817) 295-7671
Texas Health and Human Services - To apply for SNAP food benefits
United Way of Johnson County - Seeking to solve hunger insecurity. Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 a.m to 4 p.m. For more information about programs and services, call (817) 944-0124.
For children: Burleson Independent School District is currently providing free, curbside “brunch bags,” which include breakfast and lunch, to all BISD students in vehicles at specific times and locations. For the best up to date information, please refer to the Burleson ISD Facebook page or their website.
- Walmart (Supercenter & Neighborhood Market): 6 a.m. - 7 a.m. Tuesdays
- HEB: Free delivery/curbside pickup 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. Daily. 1-833-397-0080 for ordering assistance
- Kroger: 6 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. Tuesday/Thursdays
- Albertsons: 7 a.m. - 9 a.m. Tuesdays/Thursdays
- Target: 8 a.m - 9 a.m. Wednesdays
- Dollar General: 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. Daily
- Walgreens: 8 a.m - 9 a.m. Tuesdays
Home Care Assistance
- Home Instead - Visit their website or call 817-377-0992, for assistance with common activities of daily living.
- Visiting Angels - Visit their website or call 817-795-6316 for essential personal in-home care for seniors and the disabled in Burleson, TX, and throughout Southern Tarrant County.
- Right at Home - Visit their website or call 817-506-4016, for customized care services for your loved ones
Where to Donate
Contact (817) 919-2065 to speak with Erika Karpinski about how and what to donate. In a partnership with Dart Couriers’ Eric Dawson, she is collecting supply donations for distribution to the homeless communities in Tarrant and Johnson counties.