A Day in the Life: Burleson
Photo Submissions are Closed.
Watch here for information on library display.
Reach Across Johnson County is partnering with Burleson Public Library to showcase, celebrate, and/ or bring awareness to the many perspectives of daily life in Burleson through a photo gallery created from photo submissions through April 17, 2022.
This FREE event is open to all ages. Anyone under the age of 18 must have parental consent when filling out and submitting the entry form.
In addition to a photo, please include a short written description. This can be in the form of a poem, anecdote, description of the place or activity and/ or its significance. Be creative :)
Reach Across Johnson County will print and frame photos (at no cost to the participant) for a public display at the library. Selected participants will be asked if they would like their photo to be in a small traveling art show within the town/county.
Content Restrictions (All Photos)
- The photo must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or anything that constitutes copyright infringement.
- The photo must not contain material that promotes substance abuse or indecent exposure.
- The photo must, in its entirety, be a single work of original material taken by the contestant.
- The photo must not contain content that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortuous, defamatory, slanderous or libelous.
- The photo must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The photo must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where Photo was created.
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in photos being denied for entry.