Burleson Police Department - In Partnership with the Community

Take the Survey (2)

Our Mission

We are committed to protect the lives, property and rights of all. We will enforce all laws impartially while maintaining the highest degree of ethical behavior and professional conduct. We will strive to continue to build our partnership with the community that has empowered us to serve.

Report a Crime

How do you report a crime or what appears to be criminal activity? Call 911! If you prefer to remain anonymous and possibly receive a cash reward, call Johnson County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-794-8477 or 817-469-8477. Tips can be submitted to Crime Stoppers online  or you can text 274637 and type JCCS, then your message.  You can also call 817-426-9903 to report a non-emergency incidents.
10 most wanted banner

Open Records

General Information
Online Request


Alarm Permits
Solicitor Permit

Police To Citizen (P2C)

The P2C Web Site provides you access to daily events, inmate searches, community calendar and more.

Property & Evidence

Police Property Room


Crime Reports and Stats 
How to obtain a crash report
Crash Report Request Form
How to obtain a police (offense) report

Registered Sex Offenders

DPS Sex Offender Registry
Regulation of Sex Offender Residency

Volunteer Programs

Get involved in your community!
Citizens on Patrol (COP)