How do I get my street light repaired?
The City of Burleson does not maintain residential street lights. Street lights are maintained by Oncor and United Cooperative Services. To report a problem contact Oncor at 888-313-4747, or United Cooperative Services at 817-447-9292 or 817-556-4000.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get my street light repaired?
2. Where do I report a pot hole?
3. How do I get our drainage ditch cleaned out?
4. How can I get my street swept?
5. How do I report a tree or shrub that is blocking the view of a stop sign?
6. How do I report a traffic signal that has a bulb out?
7. How do I report low hanging tree limbs that hit passing vehicles?
8. How do I report shrubs that are growing over the public sidewalk, interfering with pedestrian traffic?
9. How do I report a sign that has been knocked down or stolen?