How do I dispose of hazardous waste materials?
Household hazardous waste events are generally held two times a year in the City of Burleson. The events always take place on a Saturday from 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. Only household hazardous waste from Burleson residents will be accepted.

Residents who do want to wait until the next collection event in Burleson can take their household hazardous waste to the Environmental Collection Center (ECC) in Fort Worth. The ECC is open Thursdays and Fridays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. It is located at 6400 Bridge Street in Fort Worth. For directions, call 817-392-EASY (3279).

There is no fee for dropping off your household hazardous waste, however, residents must present a water or solid waste bill as proof of residency.

For more information, please call Environmental Services at 817-426-9842 or visit the Household Hazardous Waste page.

Show All Answers

1. When will Burleson Fire/EMS go live with the new ambulance service?
2. Can patients choose their preferred emergency room destination when using our ambulance service?
3. Does Burleson Fire/EMS use a third-party billing company to process ambulance bills?
4. Will Burleson Fire/EMS offer a subscription plan for its new ambulance service?
5. What is the fee schedule for Burleson Fire/EMS ambulance services?
6. What is balance billing, and does Burleson Fire/EMS balance bill for ambulance services?
7. Do you have backup ambulance service providers if all of your ambulances are out on call?
8. How do I request the fire department at my event?
9. How do I dispose of needles and syringes?
10. How do I dispose of hazardous waste materials?
11. How do I review the detailed notice of privacy practices?