Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
A public event is any meeting or gathering held at a specific location within the city limits, which attracts or can be expected to attract more than 500 persons at any instant during the meeting or gathering. The term does not include an event or gathering that occurs within or on the same property as an established permanent stadium, arena, auditorium or other similar permanent structure that has sufficient existing and permanent electrical service, plumbing, water supply, sanitary sewer service and legal parking spaces to handle the expected number of persons.
At least 45 days before a "public event" is to be held, the promoter of the public event shall file with the City of Burleson an application for a permit and shall contain the following information.
1. The location of parking areas available for patrons under the operator's control;
2. Location of proposed additional parking;
3. Location of entrance, exit, and interior roadways and walk;
4. Location of all first aid stations and emergency medical resources;
5. Location, type, and provider of restroom facilities;
6. Location and description of water stations;
7. Location and number of food stands, and the types of food to be served if known;
8. Location, number, type, and provider of solid waste containers;
9. Location of any tents;
10. Location of operator's headquarters at the gathering;
11. A plan to provide lighting adequate to ensure the comfort and safety of attendees and staff.
Submit a certified copy of the agreement between the promoter and the property owner.
By submitting this permit application I agree that all information included is correct to the best of my knowledge. I agree to adhere to all of the rules and regulations laid out in this Public Events Permit. If any changes are made between the time I file this permit and the date of the event I will contact the City concerning those changes and abide by the City’s decision regarding those changes.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field