Sigma Swim School
Sigma Swim School How to Register
Register online at www.sigmaswimming.org or call Sigma at 817-991-8336
Maximum Registration Notice:Classes are 3 - 4 students depending on level. This is to ensure that each swimmer receives ample amount of hands on time with the instructor and to ensure the safety of the participants.
Make-up Lesson Policy:The only time that makeup lessons are offered is in the event of inclement weather or an unforeseen closure of the pool. If your child misses a lesson due to illness, schedule conflict, special event, tardiness or any other personal reason, there will be no make-up lessons, sitting in on another class or a partial refund given. No exceptions.
Progressing Through the Levels:In order to progress through the swim levels, they must have passed the previous level. For new children, we offer a free evaluation for level placement, request the evaluation by calling Sigma at 817-991-8336.
Fees (based monthly):1 Time Registration Fee: BRiCk Member $37.00 / Non-Member $78.00
Group Swim Lesson Fees (two 45 minute classes/week):
- Members $89/Non-Members $99
- Private Swim Lesson Fees: $1 per minute
Sigma SWIM SCHOOL has 10 well-defined levels that are represented by “graduation awards” to the next level in the system. This system allows us to reward the child’s efforts at every phase of their swimming progression and build their confidence and desire to progress. We are committed to teaching the proper stroke mechanics from level one swim school, into our pre-competitive groups, and on to our competitive swim team. Our program coordinators will “graduate” your student at any time during the session as spot testing determines that they are ready for the next level. Your child will receive a certificate stating current skill level at the beginning of the session and are encouraged to bring certificate each class. Swimmers will level up as they progress. If desired to continue as a sport kids will be recruited to swim team.
- Pre-School classes - Ages 3-5
- Children classes – Ages 6 & Older
- ISR Self Rescue - Shanon Murphy – 6 months to 3 years ISR class promotes water adaptation and water safety. The parent will learn the skills necessary to teach the child how to be safe through basic swimming skills with toys and games. For more information visit: www.isrbaby.com
- Private and Adult lessons available
- Fall Season Begins: September 4
- Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Fees are listed on monthly bases; participants may join at any time with prorated rates.