Pool Parties & Facilities
|Pool Parties & Facilities (2-Hour Rental)
|1 Party Room (25 Max)||$75||$100||$162|
|2 Party Rooms (50 Max)||$75||$190||$284|
|Indoor Private Party With Slide (485 Max)||$75||$525||$575|
|Indoor Private Party Without Slide (485 Max)||$75||$475||$525|
|Sundeck (50 Max)||$75||$140||$216|
|Outdoor Private Party (0 - 49 Guests)||$75||$130||$150|
|Outdoor Private Party (50 - 149 Guests)||$75||$150||$170|
Indoor Private Parties (Entire Indoor Natatorium Rental)
- Private Party fees include the cost of after-hour lifeguards.
- Rentals and private parties include the use of room(s) and entire indoor aquatic area.
Outdoor Private Parties (Seasonal Only)
- PA systems, DJ’s, or music is not allowed at outdoor pool rentals.
- The renter will be held responsible for all violations.
- Guests will be asked to exit the water at 9:45 p.m. and all pool rentals will end no later than 10 p.m.
- Renter may not charge a gate/admission fee.
Day Care and Group Pool Reservations (Available June - August)Reservations are required to guarantee group usage of the indoor or outdoor pool. (There is a 2 hour limit)
- Outdoor Pool: $100 (minimum fee) Up to 30 people; Additional Persons: $3.00
- Indoor Pool: $150 (minimum fee) Up to 30 people; Additional Persons: $5.00
- Rentals canceled 30 calendar days or more prior to event date will receive 100% of the deposit.
- Rentals canceled 15-29 calendar days prior to event date will receive 50% of the deposit.
- Rentals canceled 14 calendar days or less prior to the event date will forfeit all deposits.
- User shall not collect fees in the Recreation Center or the area surrounding the facility unless approval has been granted in writing by an authorized representative of Parks and Recreation. All reservations where monies are collected are subject to approval by the Parks and Recreation Department. The City of Burleson will receive 15% of total collections (admissions, concessions, etc.) or $50, whichever is greater. This will be in addition to all applicable reservation fees.
Access the 10 Most Frequently Asked Questions about rental of the pool facilities?
For more information please contact the Brick at 817-426-9104.