Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Meeting Rooms - minimum of 2 hours, after hours fee of $30 per hour if booked after facility closes.
Pool Party Rooms - Saturday: 1pm - 3pm, 3:15pm - 5:15pm, or 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Pool Party Rooms - Sunday: 1:15pm - 3:15pm or 3:30pm - 5:30pm
This is the time that you will be given access to your rental space, please consider all setup time.
This is the time that you will have to be out of the rental space, please consider all clean-up time.
XII. Rental Cancellations and Payment Policy: A. Customers who have to cancel an event will have the option of rebooking their event. If the event cannot be rescheduled, the contract holder is subject to the following:
· Rentals cancelled 30 calendar days or more prior to booking will receive 100% of the deposit.
· Rentals cancelled 29-15 calendar days prior to booking will receive 50% of the deposit.
· Rentals cancelled 14 calendar days or less prior to the event date will forfeit all the deposit
· Sport rental cancellations may be subject to an administrative fee not to exceed $50.00.
· Rentals downgraded from 2 rooms to 1 room 30 calendar days or more prior to booking will be refunded 100% of the deposit paid for the additional room.
Refunds are subject to any remaining balance due on household. All damage deposits will be processed for refund within ten business days of the rental or cancellation. Deposits paid with cash will be refunded by check from the City Finance Department and mailed to the renter. Deposits paid with credit card will be refunded back to same credit card.
B. Rental fees and deposits can only be paid by cash or credit card.
· Rental must be paid in full 48 hours before rental or the booking and deposit will be forfeited.
· Late fee penalty: Additional time will be charged per minute at a rate of double the original rate. The fee will be deducted from the deposit.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have received and read the rental contract for the Burleson Recreation Center. The City reserves the right to immediate termination of this contract if there is failure to obey all local ordinances, laws, and facility rules.
All ordinances regarding Parks and Recreation may be found at http://www.burlesontx.com/84/Ordinances-Resolutions - Chapter 58 Parks & Recreation
Deposit Checklist: all items on cleaning checklist must be completed for full refund of deposit (sweep, mop, take out trash, etc.) Refunds normally take 5 -7 business days to be refund.
Once your form has been completed, you may call to pay your deposit in order to book your date and time.
Type full name in the box
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field