Food Inspection Scores

Food Establishment Application

Mobile Food Truck Vendor Application

Mobile Food Truck Vendor Information

Food Handler
Food Truck
Food Temperature
Restaurant safety
Food Safety

Pay for Your Health Permit Online

For additional information, please contact Crispin Gipson by email or call 817-426-9635.

General Information

The Environmental Services Food Establishment Inspection and Permitting Program is put in place to protect the health of all Burleson residents.  This is accomplished through permitting food facilities serving to the public, ensuring that they meet minimum State standards for safe operation, and minimizing risk of spreading food-borne illness.  In addition, we perform routine health inspections to identify potential hazards to public health. 

Report a Complaint

To report suspected food-borne illness, send Environmental Services an email or call (817) 426-9832.

Food Establishment Inspection Scores

Laws and Regulations

City of Burleson has adopted the following regulations:

Plan Review

Plans for extensive remodeling and construction of any food service establishment (restaurants, retail food stores, schools and daycare facilities) must be submitted to the Environmental Services Department for review under city and state law. Please submit the attached application along with an official copy of the plans to be reviewed via email.  

Food Trucks

Temporary Events

This guide can be used for any food vendors looking to participate in single events


Food Safety Educational Material


What does Burleson Environmental Services inspect?

  • Environmental Services does not inspect: nail salons, beauty shops, tattoo parlors, tanning salons, residential swimming pools, foster homes or funeral and cremation facilities. To obtain inspection and regulatory information regarding these establishments, please contact the regional office of the Department of State and Health Services at 817-264-4500.

Who do I report health violations to?

  • Contact Environmental Services by Email or phone, (817) 426-9832.
How do I pay a permit fee?
  • You may mail a check to: C/O Environmental Services, 725 SE John Jones, Burleson, TX 76028
  • Make all checks payable to: City of Burleson C/O Environmental Services 
  • Pay online

The City of Burleson has adopted the 2015 updates to the Texas Food Establishment Rules (TFER).  To see a summary of the changes, click here.  

   Additional Resources