Boards & Commissions

Applying to Serve on a Board or Commission

The City Council is committed to appointing highly qualified and dedicated people to its boards and commissions and encourages all Burleson residents to apply. If you are interested in serving you may submit an online application (Youth Application) or print the application (PDF) (Youth Application (PDF)) and send via:
  • Fax: 817-426-9374
  • Email
  • Mail
    City of Burleson
    Attn: City Secretary
    141 W. Renfro
    Burleson, TX 76028 

For More Information

Contact the City Secretary's Office at 817-426-9662 or 817-426-9661.