Council Place 1
Elected to City Council in May 2021
Council Member Johnson is currently a member of the following City Council Committees:
- Appointments & Council Policies
- Community Services Committee
- Finance & Internal Services
- Helped with the recruitment and retention of businesses
- Provided pertinent legislative updates to Council during the Legislative Session. Represented the City at trade shows and conventions that brought attention to the then newly developed business park.
- Worked with businesses leaders to develop relationships with the City
- Partnered with the Chamber of Commerce to support local business
- Researched new opportunities throughout the metroplex to help recruit new opportunities to Burleson
As Director of Communications for the Burleson Independent School District, Victoria was responsible for promoting and enhancing communication with parents, students, staff and the community at-large. She assisted in developing a new, user-friendly website and grew the district's social media presence. She believes the best part of her job was sharing the successes of the district: classes and clubs winning competitions; student awards, scholarships and signing days; staff achieving new certifications and degrees and so much more.
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Board Member
- Burleson Mayor's Youth Council, Adult Voting Member
- Burleson Character Council Committee Member
- Burleson Relay for Life Committee, Burleson Goes Purple Chair for 2 consecutive years
- St. Ann Catholic Church Kindergarten Catechism Aide
- Junior League of Fort Worth
- Ambassador to the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo
- Rotary International Paul Harris Fellow, 2016
- Rotarian of the Year, 2012
- Johnson County 20 under 40, Community Life Magazine, 2012
Education and Training
Victoria is a 2002 graduate of Burleson High School. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and History from Texas State University in 2006. She completed the Burleson Chamber of Commerce's Leadership Burleson program in 2008 and the Junior League of Fort Worth's All A-board Leadership training program in 2016.