New Resident Information

Establishing New Service


In order to establish new service, you can come into our office and fill out an application. Please bring the following items with you:

  • Driver’s license or state issued ID
  • Deposit of $135 or letter of credit from your current water or electric provider that states you had no late pays in the last 12 months of service with them
If you are not able to come in person, you can fax or email the completed water service application with a copy/picture of your driver’s license or state issued ID. You must call to verify all paperwork was received and to complete the application process. The deposit can be paid over the phone with a Visa, Mastercard or Discover card.


To establish commercial service, you must submit the following via fax or email:

  • A completed water service application
  • A commercial water service agreement
  • A W-9
  • A security deposit. The amount is determined by the greater of the first 2 methods:
    • Meter size
    • 2 months average billing of a similar business but not lower than $135
    • The deposit can be waived with a good letter of credit that states you had no late payments with a water, electric or gas utility in the last 12 months of service with them